Caterpillar Financial Services Corporation is committed to providing customers, dealers, and suppliers with the best value products and services in the field and online. We've asked for your personal identity information, so we want you to know how it will be used. By registering with or contacting us through Cat Financial's family of corporate web sites, you agree that any information or comments you provide may be shared between Cat Financial, its affiliated companies and dealers, and used without restriction to process customer orders and improve or market our products and services. We will not sell or rent your information to any third party, and will exercise reasonable efforts to keep the information secure. Caterpillar Financial Services Corporation recognizes and respects your online privacy. View Data Privacy Statement.
When you visit our websites we may send you a cookie. A cookie stores a small data file on your computer. This file enables us to recognize you each time you visit us. Cookies help us in many ways, for example, by saving your region and language preference and for purposes of collecting non-personal data.
- Count the number of times you visit our sites
- Compile anonymous statistics on website use
- Gather information on the type of Internet Browser and operating systems used
- Improving efficiency of the site
The table below explains the cookies that we use on this site and why.
Eloqua employs cookies in order for its server to recognize a return visitor as a unique user.
Cat Financial Web sites contain links to other Web sites. Cat Financial is not liable for the privacy practices or the content of other Web sites.
Individual forms have their own data privacy statements. Please be sure to check these privacy statements before submitting the form.
TERMS OF SERVICE
1. Accepting the Terms: In order to use the Services, you must first agree to the Terms. You may not use the Services if you do not consent to and accept the Terms by clicking to accept or agree to the Terms when this option is available in connection with any Service or by your use of the Services. CFSC may make changes to the Terms from time to time. You understand and agree that if you use any of the Services after the date on which the Terms have changed, CFSC will treat your use of the Services as acceptance of such updated terms from that point forward.
2. Provision of Services: You understand that CFSC is constantly innovating in order to provide the best possible experience for its customers. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Services which CFSC provides may change from time to time without prior notice to you. As part of this continuing innovation, you acknowledge and agree that CFSC may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services (or any features therein) to you or to its customers generally at CFSC's sole discretion, without prior notice to you. You acknowledge and agree that at CFSC's sole discretion CFSC may disable your access to the Services, your account details or any files or other content which may have been available to you through the Services.
3. Use of the Services: In order to access the Services, you have been required or may be required to provide information about yourself (such as identification or contact details) as part of the authentication or registration process, or as part of your continued use of the Services. You agree that any such information you provide to CFSC was, is, and will be accurate, correct, and up to date. You agree to use the Services only for purposes that are permitted by (a) the Terms, and (b) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions. You agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services by any means other than through the interface or other means that may be provided by CFSC. You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Services). Unless you have been specifically permitted to do so in a separate agreement with CFSC, you agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell the Services for any purpose. You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that Services has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations under the Terms and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which CFSC may suffer) of any such breach.
4. Security and Authenticity: To assist in the prevention of unauthorized access to the Services, CFSC may require you to first register using your individualized username and password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password at all times. You agree that will be solely responsible to CFSC for all activities that occur under your Services account. CFSC is not responsible for unauthorized access to the Services, including third party access to your Services account, but if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your username, password, the Services and/or your Services account, you agree to notify CFSC immediately at 1-877-523-5411 or Help.Center@cat.com. CFSC is not responsible for and disclaims any liability resulting from any damages caused by or resulting from such unauthorized access, including direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages. CFSC is not responsible for any delays in transmissions to or from you when you utilize the Services.
6. Proprietary Rights: You acknowledge and agree that CFSC (or CFSC's licensors) own all legal right, title and interest in and to the Services, including any intellectual property rights which subsist in the Services (whether those rights happen to be registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist). You further acknowledge that the Services may contain information which is designated confidential and proprietary by CFSC and that you agree to not disclose such information without CFSC's prior written consent. Unless you have agreed otherwise in writing with CFSC, nothing in the Terms gives you a right to use any of CFSC's trade names, trade marks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features.
7. Hardware and Software Requirements: As a part of your use of the Services, CFSC may require you to meet certain hardware and software requirements to access and utilize the Services. CFSC reserves the right to change the hardware and software requirements needed for you to access or utilize the Services at any time.
8. License from CFSC: CFSC grants to you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable, and non-exclusive license to use the hardware (if any) and software provided to you by CFSC as part of the Services as provided to you by CFSC. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefit of the Services as provided by CFSC, in the manner permitted by the Terms. You may not (and you may not permit anyone else to) copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise attempt to extract the source code of the Services software provided to you by CFSC or any part thereof, unless this is expressly permitted or required by law, or unless you have been specifically told that you may do so by CFSC, in writing. Unless CFSC has given you specific written permission to do so, you may not assign (or grant a sub-license of) your rights to use the Services, grant a security interest in or over your rights to use the Services, or otherwise transfer any part of your rights to use the Services. You agree that CFSC may automatically download and install or require you to download or install updates from time to time from CFSC. These updates are designed to improve, enhance and further develop the Services and may take the form of bug fixes, enhanced functions, new software modules and completely new versions. You agree to receive such updates (and permit CFSC to deliver these to you) as part of your access and utilization of the Services software.
9. Exclusion of Warranties: TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE." IN PARTICULAR, CFSC, ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT TO YOU THAT: (A) YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (B) YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR FREE FROM ERROR, (C) ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, AND (D) THAT DEFECTS IN THE OPERATION OR FUNCTIONALITY OF ANY HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE PROVIDED TO YOU AS PART OF THE SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM CFSC OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TERMS. CFSC FURTHER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: SUBJECT TO OVERALL PROVISION IN SECTION 9 ABOVE, YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT CFSC, ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, AND AFFILIATES, AND ITS LICENSORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR: (A) ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES WHICH MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU, HOWEVER CAUSED AND UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS SHALL INCLUDE, BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO, ANY LOSS OF PROFIT (WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY), ANY LOSS OF GOODWILL OR BUSINESS REPUTATION, ANY LOSS OF DATA SUFFERED, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS; (B) ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE WHICH MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OR DAMAGE AS A RESULT OF: (I) ANY CHANGES WHICH CFSC MAY MAKE TO THE SERVICES, OR FOR ANY PERMANENT OR TEMPORARY CESSATION IN THE PROVISION OF THE SERVICES (OR ANY FEATURES WITHIN THE SERVICES); (II) THE DELETION OF, CORRUPTION OF, OR FAILURE TO STORE, ANY CONTENT AND OTHER COMMUNICATIONS DATA MAINTAINED OR TRANSMITTED BY OR THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES; (III) YOUR FAILURE TO PROVIDE CFSC WITH ACCURATE ACCOUNT INFORMATION; (IV) YOUR FAILURE TO KEEP YOUR USERNAME, PASSWORD OR ACCOUNT DETAILS SECURE AND CONFIDENTIAL. THE LIMITATIONS ON CFSC'S LIABILITY TO YOU IN THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY WHETHER OR NOT CFSC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE BEEN AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH LOSSES ARISING.
11. Withdrawal of Consent: If you choose to withdraw your consent to the Terms at a later time, you may do so by providing CFSC with written notice sent to CBCDocumentServices@cat.com. If you choose to withdraw your consent, you can no longer access and utilize the Services from that point forward. Your withdrawal will not invalidate your consent and agreement to the Terms relating to the Services prior to your withdrawal.
12. Invalidity: You cannot use the Services and cannot accept the Terms if (a) you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with CFSC, or (b) you are a person prohibited from participating in the Services under the laws of the United States or at CFSC's sole discretion.
13. General Legal Terms: The Terms constitute the whole legal agreement between you and CFSC and govern your use of the Services (but excluding any services which CFSC may provide to you under a separate written agreement), and completely replace any prior agreements between you and CFSC in relation to the Services. You agree that CFSC may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to the Terms by email, regular mail, or postings on CFSC's websites. You agree that if CFSC does not exercise or enforce any legal right or remedy which is contained in the Terms (or which CFSC has the benefit of under any applicable law), this will not be taken to be a formal waiver of CFSC's rights and that those rights or remedies will still be available to CFSC. If any court of law, having the jurisdiction to decide on this matter, rules that any provision of the Terms is invalid, then that provision will be removed without affecting the rest of the Terms. The remaining provisions of the Terms will continue to be valid and enforceable. The Terms, and your relationship with CFSC under the Terms, shall be governed by the laws of the State of Tennessee without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. You and CFSC agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within Davidson County, Tennessee to resolve any legal matter arising from the Terms. Notwithstanding this, you agree that CFSC shall still be allowed to apply for injunctive remedies (or an equivalent type of urgent legal relief) in any jurisdiction.